A mitochondrial DNA type identified in skeletal remains from the ancient Yakut population. Eight different skeletons have been identified with this mtDNA type:
– A male at the “Djussu Len 1” site (15th century)
– A female at the “Istekh-Myrane” site (early 17th century)
– A male at the “At-Dabaan” site (early 18th century)
– Two males in a double grave at the “At-Dabaan” site (late 18th century)
– A female at the “Okhtobout 2” site (18th century)
– Two males at the “Bekh Alaas” site (18th century)
The mtDNA profile was determined by genetic analysis of bone and teeth samples from each of the remains.